domingo, janeiro 15, 2006

Formigas


(Main is character coming out of a subway and bumps into a girl.)

Girl: Excuse me.

Guy: Excuse me.

Girl: Hey. Could we do that again? I know we haven't met, but I don't want to be an ant, you know? I mean, it's like we go through life with our antennas bouncing off one another, continuously on ant auto-pilot with nothing really human required of us. Stop. Go. Walk here. Drive there. All action basically for survival. All communication simply to keep this ant colony buzzing along in an efficient polite manner. "Here's your change." "Paper or plastic?" "Credit or debit?" "You want ketchup with that?" I don't want a straw, I want real human moments. I want to see you. I want you to see me. I don't want to give that up. I don't want to be an ant, you know?

Guy: Yeah. Yeah, no. I don't want to be an ant either. Heh. Yeah, thanks for kind of jostling me there. I've been kind of on zombie auto-pilot lately, I don't feel like an ant in my head, but I guess I probably look like one. It's kind of like D.H. Lawrence had this idea of two people meeting on a road. And instead of just passing and glancing away, they decide to accept what he calls "the confrontation between their souls." It's like, um, freeing the brave reckless gods within us all.

Then it's like we have met.

(They shake hands)
************************************************************

From Richard Linklater's Waking Life

Comments:
open your eyes...
open your eyes...


Um pouco de vanilla sky, de matrix, de antes do amanhecer... que mistura... mas foi tão difícil lembrar do nome desse filme na locadora.. sabia que era com W. Mas só lembrava do nome desses outros.

Gostei dessa parte também.

Eu acho que a gente desse blog fez um pouco diferente e não somos formigas uns pros outros. Adoro vocês e tô com saudade.. falando nisso!

Dani, volta! que tu tem que ir na tua formatura!

beijos!
 
Jesus! A formatura do Dani! O portador do convite pode me informar a data e o local precisos? Grazie.

Adoro vocês tb. (uma frase condizente com o dia, chuva lá fora e tal)

Abrações.
 
"(Main is character coming out of a subway and bumps into a girl.)"

Má que burrrrrica! Não havia percebido a frase de abertura do post. Li, mas não enxerguei. Ou seja, fui uma ant (momentaneamente!).

A diferença entre sobreviver e viver...
 
Meus senhores e minhas senhoras, em verdade vos digo: já estou novamente entre vós.

Olá Tiara, que tal?

Abraços.
 
Very, very good.
Infelizmente, nunca consegui assistir a esse filme por inteiro. Não consigo deglutir toda aquela mistura. Daqui um tempo eu tento de novo.

Gostei do blog.
Parabéns.
 
Poli! Tu também está de intrusa neste blog!?
Rendo-me: este mundo cabe dentro do meu bolso... (ao contrário de minha prepotência!),
Hehehe...
Como tu chegou até aqui?
 
Se você optou por "outras mídias", especife quais:
( )



Tá! Deixaram-me com vontade de assistir ao filme. Com muita vontade.
Vou parar de comentar porque estou m sentindo estranha dando palpites aqui. E não é uma saída a la Jânio Quadros!
 
Quais?
(______)


(Assim sobra mais espaço para responder. Lógico, nunca o espaço suficiente, porque daí não tem graça!)



Tá!
Fuiii...
 
Postar um comentário

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?